Monday, January 29, 2007

Well, I'm back in Johannesburg again for more physiotherapy. My shoulder has been a constant problem for the past several months so the surgeon wanted me to stay for rehab until it gets better. I've seen significant improvement over the last few weeks, but I think I still have a ways to go. Thankfully I've been able to plug into the ministry here and have already had an opportunity to speak to a youth group. It's so crazy because I extended my time in Africa to be in Francistown and God brought me to Joburg. Just another reminder of Isaiah 55:8-9

3 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Hey girl, I just wanted you to know that I've joined an amazing missions prayer group at my church and we prayed for you to be given specific places and ways to minister regardless of what situation you find yourself in there. I love you, and I'm so proud of you. Again, keep me posted on how I can continue to pray for you.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

a white woman in botswana,preaching to black kids!hell no!how many did u recommed to b hanged by nooses.did u preach to them that jesus is a white man.i see hate in yr eyes for black people.

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home